Welcome aboard ELINE, perfect luxurious yacht to experience the thrill of sailing while relaxing in the idyllic cruising waters of Croatia. This beautifully kept X-yachts X65 is the perfect choice for a group of friends, family or couple wanting to escape to another world.
She was built by X-yachts of Denmark and launched in 2010 and is run by a full time professional crew year round and maintained to the highest of standards.
We are based in Trogir, Croatia, an ideal starting point to discover the beauties of Dalmatia, known as “Adriatic pearl” and it’s numerous islands.
You will find some sample routes for a one week cruise, but if you prefere to stay longer or sail in another area, tell us what you’d like and we’ll do our best to create a perfect cruise just for you.
Hope you enjoy navigating our site and we look forward to seeing you on ELINE soon!
Download PDF brochure
Have you ever dreamt of cruising the stunning coastline of Croatia? Sailing on a high performance sailing yacht that glides effortlessly over the sun-kissed waters? Forget about a bareboat charter without a crew and pamper yourself aboard one of the most luxury charter sailboats in Croatia.
On ELINE you get two professional crew who will look after you and the boat at all times. Your crew will make sure that holiday is all you dreamt of.
For energetic guests seeking a bit of aquatic adventure, full snorkeling and fishing gear is available.
ELINE and her crew look forward to welcoming you on board to enjoy superb sailing, expert service and the best of everything the Croatian summer has to offer.
ELINE is based in Marina Trogir, facing the old town of Trogir, a town which today is on the UNESCO list of the World Cultural Heritage as the best preserved Romanesque-Gothic town in Central Europe, offers a lot of sights that are worth visiting.
The old town core has been formed between the 13th and 15th century inside defense walls that were restored by Venice in the 15th century.
It’s not only buildings and history what makes this town; it lives through its scents and colors, flavors and sounds, through all those perfect dishes created in its long and rich history. The gastronomy of Trogir is a typical Mediterranean one, with lots of fish and seafood, olive oil, cheese, pršut (smoked Dalmatian ham), and various meat dishes.
The X-65 offers ‘Maxi’ yacht performance and cruising comfort, in an accessible 65ft package. This model is a high specification, high performance cruising yacht, which exudes X-Yachts quality throughout. The largest design in the X-Yachts stable, the X-65 features twin wheel pedestals and top specification deck gear including electric winches and in-boom furling controls. Despite her size, she makes an ideal cruising yacht for those who like to sail doublehanded, eating up the miles at pace as well as offering every amenity for stress-free anchoring and mooring. However, the X-65 may also accommodate a large number of guests on board with ease.
|Length over all||20.01 m|
|Showers/ Toilets||4 / 4|
• Guest cabin with large double berth size 203 cm x 169 cm (max width) located on port side of cabin. Beside of berth nighttable with drawers below. Forward of berth is large wardrobe. On starboard side of cabin two large wardrobes for hangers and drawers below. Double sofa 180 cm positioned between wardrobes.
• En-suite head forward of cabin with toilet, shower, sink, cupboards with mirror.
• Dedicated shower compartment size 105 cm x 70 cm (max depth) against forward bulkhead.
• Sofa 263 cm x 167 cm to port surrounding table.
• Dining table 140 cm x 95 cm with built-in bar.
• Central two-seater poof opposite table.
• Starboard sofa 190 cm. Dedicated charttable 81 cm x 62 cm and seat 47 cm x 86 cm. Aft of charttable seat small locker for hangers and yachts electronic black boxes.
• Leather cushions.
• Galley with ample storage above and below.
• Black granite Corian counter top.
• Guest cabin to starboard with large double berth 200 cm x 140 cm (max width) with access via saloon. Aft of berth wardrobe with space for hangers, night table and drawers below.
• En-suite head with toilet, sink, cupboards with mirror.
• Crew cabin aft of galley with bunk berths 200 cm x 78 cm (max width). Wardrobe with space for hangers.
• En-suite head aft of crew cabin with toilet, sink, cupboards with mirror.
• Dedicated crew shower compartment.
• Crew cabin accessible via galley or aft companion way.
• Aft most starboard aft guest cabin. Twin berths. Inboard of berth night table and seat, wardrobe with space for hangers.
• En-suite head with toilet, shower, sink, cupboards with mirror.
• Large engine room for main engine and generator installation located aft of companionway.
• Sound proof, high level of insulation and careful design of exits for exhaust pipes, water pipes and electrical cabling ensuring low noise levels in surrounding accommodation. All components in engine room installed with shock absorbers to reduce vibration.